Contributor
Ms-Kato

Unsecured Credit Card That Only Checks Transunion.....Does it Exist ?

I want to also try and get an unsecured CC and hoping they will

use only Transunion because that score is the highest.

I won't be using these cards other than to pay for small bills ..just trying to build credit back up.

Thanks

Established Contributor
CreditCrusader

Re: Unsecured Credit Card That Only Checks Transunion.....Does it Exist ?

Bluerain wrote:

I want to also try and get an unsecured CC and hoping they will

use only Transunion because that score is the highest.

I won't be using these cards other than to pay for small bills ..just trying to build credit back up.

Thanks

With your scores, I'd think Discover More would be a good fit. I believe they check EQ and TU...someone correct me if I'm mistaken please!

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Ms-Kato

I have a history of late payments...not for lack of funds..I'm too lazy !...and CA's that were paid off and 3 open Collections that I'm taking care of.

Honestly..I thought my score's would be much lower than they are.

Established Contributor
KIPPIE12

Barclays is 99% TU puller. Discover usually pulls TU and EQ.

Current Score: EQ: 781 TU: 798 EX: 802 (Fico) 8/13
Goal Scores: 760 Across all 3-Finally

Citi TY Premier 36k| Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| CapOne 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Sams Discover 10k|Chase IHG Select Visa 26k|Macys 5k

Contributor
Ms-Kato

Hmmmm... Do they just check your score or go deeper ?

Thanks

Valued Contributor
android01

Even automated systems  go deeper than just a score.  Score is just one part of a person't credit profile.  

EQ FICO - EQ08 - 850 - 6/17/14
TU FICO - TU08 - 850 - 6/17/14
EX FICO - EX08 - 850 - 6/17/14
Contributor
Ms-Kato

[ Edited ]

Thanks android :smileyhappy:

I have the android samsung galaxy indulge..no problems here ( NYC ) with 4g ..also have extended battery so it works like a charm :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
cashnocredit

I too always had way more in the bank than my CC charges. Back when I had credit cards, 20 years ago, I used to pay about 3 months worth of charges in advance then I'd wait until I started getting the "red envelopes" and pay the back couple of months and the next three months in advance. I figured the late fees and interest was their compensation. I was working day and night at the time and just didn't have the time to deal with it. The CC companies never complained. I guess each of them could see the pattern so they weren't freaked out. Amex, OTOH, a charge card I rarely used, just called out of the blue and canceled after I made one charge and paid it on time. Go figure. I gradually stopped using all my CCs and switched to a debit card since I didn't have to pay any monthly bills with it. Dumb move but I had no idea what credit reports even were.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
New Contributor
mstew

KIPPIE12 wrote:

Barclays is 99% TU puller. Discover usually pulls TU and EQ.

I just opened a new Barclays card, i was initially denied after the pulled TU, then when I called for a recon, they approved me and the next day I got the hard pull notification from Experian...

Wallet: American Express ZYNC, Barclaycard Financing Visa, Capital One No Hassle Cash MC

Sock Drawer: Capital One Platinum, Best Buy Reward Zone MC, GEMB Wal-Mart (Store only), WFN JCrew (Store), First Premier (Only until June when the AF hits again)
Contributor
Ms-Kato

Yes cashno credit

I been using a debit card for years but I need a mortgage now and debit card does nothing for my credit report.

What a clown I was.....just like you I let the bills go because I was too busy or just lazy..not for lack

of money and now I can't get a credit card even tho I own property and have a good job.

I want to sell my co-op and get a house while the deals are still out there.

It's all my own fault..I don't blame them but if they were to dig really deep

they would see I do have money and a good job and own my own co-op but none of that means anything I guess.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+