cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up to EQ 733 with 3 balances left to report!

tag
lolabeth
Established Member

Up to EQ 733 with 3 balances left to report!

Hey! My BOA card updated the payment for May, bumping me up 11 points from 722 on May 4 to 733 today. I still have a $866 balance on that card. There is about $1550 of payments that hasn't posted to the credit reports yet, but one statement closed yesterday and another closes tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get more points!!

Though my reports don't reflect it yet, I'm at $5050 of total cc debt. (On April 1, I was at $12k, and EQ 712.) I'm pleased! Hee hee

Oh, and I used my NFCU Equifax discount for my score watch! Smiley Happy Since joining, they have softed my report and given me preapprovals for a card and an auto loan. Once I get my membership package, I may take them up on the offers! Yesterday my local Lexus dealership called to say someone bought the car I wanted, but they will try to find another for me. Hopefully by that time, I'll be nearly cc debt free and with a sweet loan in hand!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Up to EQ 733 with 3 balances left to report!

Message 2 of 3
lolabeth
Established Member

Re: Up to EQ 733 with 3 balances left to report!

Thank you!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.