Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Update) Amex BCP 14 day message

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex BCP 14 day message

@_NERD wrote:
DW just opted back in a couple weeks ago (I opted in during the holidays last winter). No apps for her until after we buy a house. Hopefully that's enough time for opt in to clear for her. I don't get a single recommendation anywhere. I think my scores are the reason why.

Try the prequalSmiley Happy You would be great maybe for the platinum or QS1 if you do not already have them. Also, store cards like Macy's. No one can really make recommendations because we don't know what cards you have or why your score is so low. I hope you do get the BCP one day.  I got the EDP with 647 score, so you can do it. I seen another guy get it in the 5xx last month. Crazy right. 

Message 11 of 15
_NERD
Established Contributor

No apps for me for a while. I'm going to hop out of the Garden for the mtg app (direct lender) & then replant my seed the same day. I opened 7 TLs last year from Apr-Jun. Just letting them age. I'd be perfectly happy with what I have until my HPs fall off. Should rack up some serious green OKs on my CRs and enjoy some nothing but SP CLIs along the way. I care about growing my AAoA. Im impressed to read the posts by members here who have 15+ yrs AAoA AFTER a CC app. Plus a really old closed TL is starting to fall off my CRs as of this month. Sad face.

It's DW's turn to establish TLs. I don't even want to be an AU on her upcoming TLs because I value my AAoA.

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:
No apps for me for a while. I'm going to hop out of the Garden for the mtg app (direct lender) & then replant my seed the same day. I opened 7 TLs last year from Apr-Jun. Just letting them age. I'd be perfectly happy with what I have until my HPs fall off. Should rack up some serious green OKs on my CRs and enjoy some nothing but SP CLIs along the way. I care about growing my AAoA. Im impressed to read the posts by members here who have 15+ yrs AAoA AFTER a CC app. Plus a really old closed TL is starting to fall off my CRs as of this month. Sad face.

It's DW's turn to establish TLs. I don't even want to be an AU on her upcoming TLs because I value my AAoA.

lol, well said. I will also garden for 2 years. Only come out if my score rises to 740 on EX. I want to app for the Blispay. I can wait though I don't mind. Anyway, I think we took over the OP thread Smiley Tongue I am off to bed. see ya around. GL with that mortgage.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol it's all good. BCP was APPROVED! Nice data point with the 14 day. I guess it can go either way.

Message 14 of 15
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: (Update) Amex BCP 14 day message

Discussion may be continued on the Approval post:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Most-amazing-12-hours-of-credit-to-date/td-p/4...

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.