Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] Capital One QS CLI request 7-10 Day Message

tag
angel22
Established Member

Re: Capital One QS CLI request 7-10 Day Message

I used the cli button online about 2 weeks ago and got a instant cli, I haven't had a HP show up on my reports, so I'm almost positive it was a SP for me.
Capital One: $4500, Chase Slate: $1500, Barclaycard $1300, Bank of America: $600, VicSecret:$750, Walmart Discover:$2000, JCP:$1000, Amazon:$1900, and a few more store cards. As of 2/4/14 my FICO is 645. My Goal FICO:700
Message 11 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I called up EO and a sweet lady said that, I need to wait, till I get the letter and she said that she can't even access the reason for denail (If it's denial) 

How true?

Should I call regular CSR and ask about the status? Or wait for the letter

You sure you called the EO?  It's not the typical response i would get from them, they should be able to see it right there.

100% Sure.

Message 12 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

I really hate capital one...

Message 13 of 19
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

@newUser0 wrote:

Thanks all for the suggestions.

I called up EO and a sweet lady said that, I need to wait, till I get the letter and she said that she can't even access the reason for denail (If it's denial) 

How true?

Should I call regular CSR and ask about the status? Or wait for the letter

You sure you called the EO?  It's not the typical response i would get from them, they should be able to see it right there.

100% Sure.

Wow, i'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with them.  Perhaps send them an email and have them call you back, and maybe a different EO analyst could assist you better. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 14 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

Yeah!! Will try tomorrow. 

But still it surprises me why they can't even tell the reason atleast.

Message 15 of 19
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Good luck on your recon

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 16 of 19
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

My experience last week (not the first time with them):  Hit the luv button on my Sonycard, got the 7-10msg (my card hit 7months w/ no auto luv).  Called the CSR next day for status, they told me they can't see anything in their system and told me to wait for the letter.  Emailed EO right away.  Received the auto "your account isn't eligible for CLI" msg online.  Got a call from EO yesterday and asked me the standard questions (how much i make, any additional income, rent/own, how much do i want) and told me that she will contact the underwriters for approval and will get back to me by Friday.  This was exactly the same routine my first time around last year when i was PC'ing & CLI w/ EO. 

Perhaps you just need another try and talk to a different EO.  Best of luck and keep us updated.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 17 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Will call them tomo and update you allSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
newUser0
Established Contributor

You recently requested a credit line increase for your Capital One® account. Unfortunately, your
account isn´t eligible right now. We know this isn´t the answer you were hoping for and we want to
help you understand why:
The credit reporting agency has reported too many recent credit inquiries
In case you need a little more clarity , we´ve included some additional information on a separate
page. You´ll see FAQs, common reasons that requests for credit line increases are declined, and useful
suggestions on what you can do next.
We hope you find this information helpful. If you have other questions, go to
www.capitalone.com/creditlineFAQ .
Sincerely,
Capital One Customer Care Team

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.