Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Dates of TU/EQ

tag
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Update Dates of TU/EQ

I paid off my HSBC Kawaskai Motorcycle card. HSBC says statement date was 9/21. I ran scores on both TU and EQ. TU shows 0 balance, EQ shows 4500 still. Anyone know how long I have to wait till EQ updates? How about how long EX would take to update.

I'd like to fix my mix of CC's all on one day.

Looking to pickup PFCU, NFCU, USBank personal and business (corporate), Capitol One (to combine later), and Sears (to try and get history of very old card that I closed a few years ago) 

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Update Dates of TU/EQ

Called EQ to dispute the balance. Funny thing the lady tells me no birthdate is showing on my file and I'm staring right at the EQ report I ran this morning and it's sitting right there. So I give her the information for her to add. This is two times in a row with them. Someone is trying to steal my BD!
TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Update Dates of TU/EQ

Not that it matters as far as pulling an Experian score but they have already updated I am sure. As for EQ well they're just being EQ.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.