Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Premier America's Rewards MC as low as 7.5% F

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: received card today

@Anonymous wrote:

What is this 1.4% business about or is that just a typo?

Cheers!

10,495 points for $100 credit means a point is worth 0.953 cents. 1.5 points per dollar spent = 1.43 cents rewards. So it's a 1.43% cash back card with $100 minimum redemption and $100 increments. 

I already dislike AmEx BCP's rewards system and that's $25/$25 so I'm hesitant. That APR though...

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What is this 1.4% business about or is that just a typo?

Cheers!

10,495 points for $100 credit means a point is worth 0.953 cents. 1.5 points per dollar spent = 1.43 cents rewards. So it's a 1.43% cash back card with $100 minimum redemption and $100 increments. 

I already dislike AmEx BCP's rewards system and that's $25/$25 so I'm hesitant. That APR though...

That is a good reminder.  Must take into account these things.  You wouldn't want something that is going to force you to spend x amount to hit next reward in specific category. 

Which APR are you referring to?  The Amex one I have seen as low as 6.74 I believe, after apr reductions.  I have a preapproval for the BCE I have toyed with but really the extra percent I'd gain for groceries isn't worth it, HOWEVER having $150 free and 15 months 0% (then 13.24%) on most of my amex CL would be nice.  Now if thte offer was for the BCP and was $250 or I knew I'd get the 6% promo on the BCE then maybe.   Too many apps! Too many amex cards!

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I work in consumer lending, and if the loan is disclo9sed as fixed, it can't ever be changed.  If it is disclosed as non-variable, then it can be changed.

Message 43 of 44
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I work in consumer lending, and if the loan is disclo9sed as fixed, it can't ever be changed.  If it is disclosed as non-variable, then it can be changed.

Hi @Anonymous, and welcome to myFICO!  welcome.gif

Are you in consumer lending with Premier America?  If so, we would especially love to hear your thoughts on this credit product.  Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.