cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Unify CU CSR mentioned that go-interest rate is actually 12.5%, not 8.5% as cited earlier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Unify CU CSR mentioned that go-interest rate is actually 12.5%, not 8.5% as cited earlie

I did it's somewhere on the board. They HATE self-employed people with a passion be warned.

Message 31 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Update: Unify CU CSR mentioned that go-interest rate is actually 12.5%, not 8.5% as cited earlie

So they won't accept 1099's at all?
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

1099ers to them are put into the same bucket as W2 employees.
Message 33 of 34
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I need it's somewhere on the board. They HATE self-employed people with a passion be warned.

Did you try applying?  Did they shut you down or did you get approved?

I've been with them for several years and they sent me a preapproval letter.

Denied almost 2 years ago (I still have the HP) due to public record that underwriting couldn't get past.

They basically cold-called me asking if I wanted to app.  No mention whatsoever that they'd be wanting

POI should I be approved or I'd have flat said no.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.