Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Chase!

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Update on Chase!

Hi everyone,

After I sent an email to Mod Cut (CEO of Chase) yesterday, I got a call from the execuitive offices of Chase in Illinois.

They're assigning me an advisor (gave me direct and specific info of person), to "address my concern".  Here's hoping I'll get what I want, which might change my plans a little (Chase Freedom is a good card to use as an only card), so we will see.  They told me to expect communication in 24 hours.

I'll keep this thread updated, this will either be a success story or a huge disappointment.

Please do not post personal information in the public forums.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: Update on Chase!

If you dont mind, what was the issue?

Message 2 of 5
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

Is the issue with your outrageous APR?

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 3 of 5
smc733
Valued Contributor

BINGO!

Issue is with the 22.9% APR.  I don't intend to carry a balance, but I don't like that hanging over my head...

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 4 of 5
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@smc733 wrote:

BINGO!

Issue is with the 22.9% APR.  I don't intend to carry a balance, but I don't like that hanging over my head...

Yeah that's a pretty goofy thing especially if you have been a good customer. I don't understand the policies of some CCC who don't cater to customers who take good care of their accounts.

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.