Frequent Contributor
halos24

Update on Req AMEX CLI @ 60 day DENIED!!

Well just thought I would updated every one.  I asked for the CLI a day after the 60 days of my Amex TU Costco card and was denied.  I had asked for 1300 which was a bit over doubling my existing CL.  The automated system did say due to things found on my CR.  So, because of recent post I said what the heck I called the executive # to see about getting further details and possible a recon.  The rep was very nice and she explained to me I would get a letter but was denied.  But, she did say that the asking ever 6 months only applies to when you are actually granted a CLI and if I felt I was in a better position to ask for a CLI in 2 months or more I could. 

I have my bankruptcy still showing I am one year away, and a few baddies from 3+ years.  What I am also thinking that it could be my uti is high compared to when I applied, so that could be a big reason!  So, once I get the uti again possibly within the next three months I will ask again.  

Just keeping every one informed, as updates on this forum are what are priceless.  :smileytongue:

My current scores: MyFico- EQ: 8/13- (648), 8/13- EX (637), Wally TU (666)

Prime cards in my wallet: Citi Thank You (1500), Amex TE (1200), Amex Zync.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}