Did you mean: 

**Updated** Chase Sapphire Preferred App Requires Further Review

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred App Requires Further Review

@TyLey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey TyLey if you don't mind me asking what cards did you have, what were their credit limits and how long have you had them before you applied for the chase sapphire preferred. Trying to see if I'll be approved or not. 

I have a Discover More 1000CL, BOA Platinum Plus 1000CL, Best Buy $400. Credit Score 721 from Credit Sesame 15% utilization. Hope it helps.

thanks, now i'm more comfortable about not having a card with a 5,000 limit and applying.

Message 21 of 29
Alpha43
Established Member

Does anyone know if they keep track for calling in to check the status? I don't want to hassle them in a bad way, I was just hoping this would of been and instant decision due to the fact that I had some big purchases in mind that would take advantage of the promotional offer. I would of course pay my balance in full at the end of the month.

Capital One Platinum - $5,000 \ Care Credit - $10,000 \ American Express Blue Card - $18,000 \ Chase Sapphire Preferred - $6,000 \ Discover More - $3,000
Message 22 of 29
Alpha43
Established Member

Update! I have just been APPROVED! Got approved for $6,000 on the Chase Sapphire Preferred

I was so happy I pulled the trigger on Discover (as I have been wanting that one too) and was approved for the following :

• 0.00% Intro Purchase APR
  • 15 Months Intro Purchase APR Duration then Purchase APR
  • 0.00% Intro Balance Transfer APR Transaction Fees Apply *
  • 15 Months Intro Balance Transfer APR Duration then Purchase APR
  • 9.99% Purchase APR* No Annual Fee
  • $100 Cashback Bonus for spending $1000 in your first 3 months

I am beyond happy and proud of myself right now as I feel like that I have achieved perfect wallet at a pretty young age. I will be in the garden for a very long time to let these new cards grow Smiley Very Happy

Thank you again to everyone on this board, you have been such a tremendous help. The educatation I received by reading countless user experiences are priceless. Best of luck to everyone!

Capital One Platinum - $5,000 \ Care Credit - $10,000 \ American Express Blue Card - $18,000 \ Chase Sapphire Preferred - $6,000 \ Discover More - $3,000
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alpha43 wrote:

Update! I have just been APPROVED! Got approved for $6,000 on the Chase Sapphire Preferred

I was so happy I pulled the trigger on Discover (as I have been wanting that one too) and was approved for the following :

• 0.00% Intro Purchase APR
  • 15 Months Intro Purchase APR Duration then Purchase APR
  • 0.00% Intro Balance Transfer APR Transaction Fees Apply *
  • 15 Months Intro Balance Transfer APR Duration then Purchase APR
  • 9.99% Purchase APR* No Annual Fee
  • $100 Cashback Bonus for spending $1000 in your first 3 months

I am beyond happy and proud of myself right now as I feel like that I have achieved perfect wallet at a pretty young age. I will be in the garden for a very long time to let these new cards grow Smiley Very Happy

Thank you again to everyone on this board, you have been such a tremendous help. The educatation I received by reading countless user experiences are priceless. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats. Hope I'll be in your shoes come next month.

Message 24 of 29
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 25 of 29
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: **Updated** Chase Sapphire Preferred App Requires Further Review

Congrats on the CSP approval!  You have a very nice collection of cards.  Well done!

Message 26 of 29
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: **Updated** Chase Sapphire Preferred App Requires Further Review

Congrats on both chase and discover! Nicely done Smiley Happy
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 27 of 29
Alpha43
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Hope I'll be in your shoes come next month.

Thanks! I hope you get the card too. I had them expedite my card so hopefully I will have it by the weekend.

And by the way I had a few people ask me about my utilization on my CR. It was at 2% at the time that I applied for both cards.

Message 28 of 29
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.