Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated Ritz Carlton Metal Lead/Wait Time

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Updated Ritz Carlton Metal Lead/Wait Time

@damierFICO wrote:

EO called Monday morning to inform me card was shipped and I received it today!

Congrats! If you apply for any other cards that have reward accounts, make those accounts first (American Airlines, SW, Hyatt, Hilton etc) that way you can put the account number on the application and it's usually quicker.

Message 31 of 37
damierFICO
Valued Member

Great idea. Hopefully it'll be awhile before my next app though for the sake of my aaoa. Somehow I gardened like 18 months before this card lol

Message 32 of 37
jsucool76
Super Contributor

congrats on getting your card!

and @amboy it should have your rewards number on the back. do you have a Marriott account where points are being transferred to? or are all your points going into the abyss.
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous @amboy it should have your rewards number on the back. do you have a Marriott account where points are being transferred to? or are all your points going into the abyss.

I do not currenty have a marriot account.  Arent they supposed to provide one with you?  They did with my United ..

Message 34 of 37
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@Anonymous @amboy it should have your rewards number on the back. do you have a Marriott account where points are being transferred to? or are all your points going into the abyss.

I do not currenty have a marriot account.  Arent they supposed to provide one with you?  They did with my United ..

Yes. I highly suggest you call up chase ASAP...as you can't receive any of the benefits without a marriott account, and if there is no membership number on your card, it means nothing. All your spend will not be earning points. 

Message 35 of 37
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

They may have expedited the card because of your request, prior to setting up the Marriott account. They should show that online (and be able to tell you the account number) soon, because the card has to function by sending points to a loyalty account.

And, if you want it on the card, you'll have to request a new card of course.

If you had started making spend on this issued card, it would still go to the newly created Marriott account, because the points don't post until the statement cuts, and by that time they would have the Marriott account arranged.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 36 of 37
mrsno
Valued Member

That's very exciting. I'm curious about the BCP 3x CLI. I got a BCE a little over a month ago with an $10K SL. Do you call and ask for the 3x? When is the right time to call if so?

Rebuilding since 2020 from the low 500s

Wallet

Sock Drawer

Chopped
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.