Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Paypal MasterCard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgrade Paypal MasterCard?

I received an email with this information :

"You've been upgraded!* It's almost time to say "bye-bye" to your PayPal Smart Connect account and "Hello" to EXTRA benefits and rewards! Activate your new PayPal Extras MasterCard® by September 30, 2016 to begin earning points on your everyday purchases on PayPal, eBay™ and everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.**

Coming soon, a new servicing experience for your PayPal Smart Connect or PayPal Extras MasterCard. You'll continue to experience fast and secure login by accessing the new site with your current PayPal username and password. Check out some of the new features below."
I have a year ago smart connect paypal.
It is an upgrade or just a ofert
to?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Upgrade Paypal MasterCard?

I just posted a comment in the approval section.  I received this same notice last night and I already have this card.  I called this morning to figure out what was going on and I was told that these notices were sent in error.  Sync rep says they are aware and are working to correct the issue.  I would call in to see if you really are being upgraded but it seems like this could be a fail on Sync.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Upgrade Paypal MasterCard?

@Loquat wrote:

I just posted a comment in the approval section.  I received this same notice last night and I already have this card.  I called this morning to figure out what was going on and I was told that these notices were sent in error.  Sync rep says they are aware and are working to correct the issue.  I would call in to see if you really are being upgraded but it seems like this could be a fail on Sync.  

Thanks for this. I received this email last night and will be calling to verify if it is part of the error.

EDIT: My account was part of the email error chain. Cat Frustrated

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.