kspider

Upgrade from Chase United One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus - Possible?

I sent an email to customer service requesting an upgrade from my United One Pass Pluss CC to the Presidential plus card... Is this something they will even entertain?

kspider

Re: Upgrade from Chase United One Pass Plus to Presidential Plus - Possible?

Bummer, response was cant do anything within 12 months of opening a card.

Frequent Contributor
minimock

I'm waiting too, although they said I could open a new card, but I figure better to wait, don't need another new account.

Scores: EQ (FICO) - 730 | EX (FICO) - 722 | TU (FICO) - 713 - 06/25/2014

US Airways MC (5 K) | US Airways World MC (10 K) | Chase United Airlines Sig VISA (5K) | BOA Rewards Sig Visa (10K) Citi Dividend Plat MC (5.6K) | Discover Miles (6.6K) | AMEX BCE (7 K) | AMEX Plat Delta (11 K) | BOA PLAT (7.5K)

Regular Contributor
flyingmd

I recently got the Pres Plus Card and I love it. Have switched almost all my spending from Amex to the Chase card. For an infrequent traveler the benefits are great (obviously if you already have a high elite level the benefits are less). I am eager to hear what the new replacement product will be next year. From my conversations with CSR, anyone who has the Pres Plus will eventually be switched over to the new highend United/CO product in the works. Unfortunatelty, there is only speculation right now about what that may be, but it is clear that a new high end product is planned.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+