Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Visa to Signature Visa w/chip

tag
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Upgrade from Visa to Signature Visa w/chip

FNB sent me a notice in the mail yesterday that my Orvis Rewards Visa is being upgraded to a Signature Visa status with embedded security chip....suppose to arrive around mid-October. Another wrinkle to the message is they designated this account as "no pre-set spending limit" which is ok but I seriously doubt I'd ever go over my current limit at $10,200. FNB has raised my CL 4 times since I've become a member over the last few years...started out with $6,500 CL and increases about every 6 months. Excellent customer service too.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Upgrade from Visa to Signature Visa w/chip

Signature cards are NPSL, so that is not additional.

What is the reward structure on the card?  They keep sending me preapprovals for their Amex card, which has way below par rewards.

Message 2 of 3
IrishPM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Upgrade from Visa to Signature Visa w/chip

Rewards for the Orvis card is 3 rewards points for every dollar spent on Orvis merchandise...1 point for everything else. No fee balance transfers...balance transfer options include 0.0% for 12 months or 5.99% for the life of the balance transfer amount....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.