Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded Capital One Monkey button

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Upgraded Capital One Monkey button

Hey, they upgraded the Capital One Modify Your Features button.

(see how many times the monkey pushes the button)

It looks cool, bit it still does the same thing when you push it. LOL

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: Upgraded Capital One Monkey button

I don't know what you're talking about.  I checked and it's the same as it was yesterday.  What upgrade are you referring to?

Mine always just comes back with:

"No offers are currently available for this sad-a$$ account.  It's possible that your account status is set to "loser" or that you will never be able to make changes to this account.

We periodically update offers to this account (like once every ice age), so please check back during the next century.  Thanks for being a Capital One training-wheels-level cardholder!"

Super Contributor

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about.  I checked and it's the same as it was yesterday.  What upgrade are you referring to?

Mine always just comes back with:

"No offers are currently available for this sad-a$$ account.  It's possible that your account status is set to "loser" or that you will never be able to make changes to this account.

We periodically update offers to this account (like once every ice age), so please check back during the next century.  Thanks for being a Capital One training-wheels-level cardholder!"

LOL!  Darn it.  My cap one accounts must be set to "loser" as well...  Smiley Tongue

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 21
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Dude I swear, they did it in flash or some sort of AJAX, with new funky rolling arrows and different colors.

Maybe its a gradual thing, i dunno, but the result is the same LOL

Message 4 of 21
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Mine was different as well, lots of blue and yellow colors.... 

But once again i got the same message and the big ole middle finger from cap 1 lol.... 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 5 of 21
john398
Senior Contributor

Thats odd I did not see a monkey either however there is a new flash pop-up

Message 6 of 21
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

i had no monkey lol.... just colorful 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BadCredBen wrote:

i had no monkey lol.... just colorful 

Look up.. there is a joke flying over your head :-)

Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 21
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

/me puts dumb face on Smiley Sad 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

No dumb face!  I think the OP was indicating that the monkey pressing the button was us Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.