Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Bofa Cash Rewards Visa Sig

tag
kchengg1
Contributor

Upgraded to Bofa Cash Rewards Visa Sig

It should arrive any day now.. but here's the thing. I don't want to upgrade anymore. After hearing about this NPSL nightmare and them reporting my limit as N/A.. that completely outweighs the visa signature benefits..

Can I just not activate the new card and keep rolling with the older card?

Last App: 7/1/2016
AMEX PLATINUM (NPSL) | AMEX EveryDay Preferred | SPG Personal & Biz | Amex Everyday | Citi AAExecutive| Citi AA Plat | Citi Prestige | Citi Thank You Premier | DISCOVER IT | BOFA Cash Rewards Visa Signature | Alaska Personal & Biz | Amex Plat Biz | Amex Biz Gold
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Upgraded to Bofa Cash Rewards Visa Sig

The credit limit should still be reported. All of my cards, but the Amex that I have, are, in part, NSPL(World Elite or Visa Siggy). All report the credit limits Smiley Happy

EDIT:

Except the Ink Plus. It does not show up on my personal credit report since it's a business CC. 

Message 2 of 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

My Signature cards show credit limits on credit report but show - on my statement. You should be fine as far as CL reporting in my opinion.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

All my cards (Visa Signatures/World MC & WEMC Master cards) report CLs to the CBs.
Message 4 of 5
Jaylima91
Established Contributor

Visa Signature cards are NPSL with Credit Access Lines. They will indeed report CLs.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.