Established Contributor
CreditUnionFan

Re: Upromise bonus

Themanwhocan wrote:

Well, I did sign up for a Upromise account 3 years ago. Apparenty I just passed the 3 year mark recently. I still have welcome emails in their system, from 2/20/2011.

I've managed to accumulate $0.00 in rewards so far :smileywink:

Their online shopping mall seems rather large. Might be useful. Might not.

I forget how many years I've had my upromise.com account...  I thought the upromise mc wasn't worth it, but the MC now earns 5% on merchants in their mall.

I've used Target a lot...  I have the Target Visa with its pathetic limit, and so if the item is free shipping, I use the UP MC instead, get 5% from the mall, and then the 5% from the UP MC.

The upromise shopping options seem better than I remember. I still will open windows to ebates and mypoints as well. 

I was going to garden... Honest!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}