Valued Contributor

Upromise bonus

I received an email yesterday from Upromise, trying to get me to apply for their credit card. There was an interesting wrinkle this time, they offered a $50 first use bonus. better than the usual $25 bonus.

Today I received another email from Upromise for the same thing, only THIS time they are offering a $75 first use bonus. 

I suppose its about time to take them up on their offer. Unless they up the offer tomorrow...

Valued Contributor

Re: Upromise bonus

Themanwhocan wrote:

I received an email yesterday from Upromise, trying to get me to apply for their credit card. There was an interesting wrinkle this time, they offered a $50 first use bonus. better than the usual $25 bonus.

Today I received another email from Upromise for the same thing, only THIS time they are offering a $75 first use bonus. 

I suppose its about time to take them up on their offer. Unless they up the offer tomorrow...

sounds good Smiley Happy Free cash

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 829 (06/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 829 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******

Is it blue? lol
Valued Contributor

KennyS2006 wrote:
Is it blue? lol

upromise.png

Its Blue on Navy Blue!

Community Leader
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

B335is wrote:

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum Smiley Happy

I would lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months Smiley Wink

AAoA is overrated.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

Themanwhocan wrote:

B335is wrote:

I woukld lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months Smiley Wink

AAoA is overrated.

LOL.  If I had the offer in hand, I'd probably take the bait too.

Valued Contributor

B335is wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

B335is wrote:

I woukld lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months Smiley Wink

AAoA is overrated.

LOL.  If I had the offer in hand, I'd probably take the bait too.

same here and wow OP, getting offered for what would be your 3rd barclays card right? That is very unusual for a bank like Barclays, not too many here have 3 or more cards.

Cards: (Chase x8) (Citi x6) (Amex x6) (BofA x3) (US Bank x3) (Barclays x4) (WF x2) (Cap1 x4) (Synch x4) (Penfed x2) (Macys Amex, Discover, USAA, Fidelity, NASA x1), PLOC: Citi (18k) WF (10k), Personal Loan: USAA (25K), Auto Loans: Ally, Audi Financial.
Valued Contributor

Well, I did sign up for a Upromise account 3 years ago. Apparenty I just passed the 3 year mark recently. I still have welcome emails in their system, from 2/20/2011.

I've managed to accumulate $0.00 in rewards so far Smiley Wink

Their online shopping mall seems rather large. Might be useful. Might not.

Valued Contributor

Have to agree, at least early on. Mine is practically nonexistent and i'm about to wrap up another perfect spree on this end.
If AAoA was such a negative it doesn't reflect on my current scores all CRA's avg. 700's

It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.