Reply
Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan
Posts: 1,446
Registered: ‎04-04-2013
0

Upromise bonus

I received an email yesterday from Upromise, trying to get me to apply for their credit card. There was an interesting wrinkle this time, they offered a $50 first use bonus. better than the usual $25 bonus.

 

Today I received another email from Upromise for the same thing, only THIS time they are offering a $75 first use bonus. 

 

I suppose its about time to take them up on their offer. Unless they up the offer tomorrow...


Valued Contributor
-Wade-
Posts: 12,561
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Upromise bonus


Themanwhocan wrote:

I received an email yesterday from Upromise, trying to get me to apply for their credit card. There was an interesting wrinkle this time, they offered a $50 first use bonus. better than the usual $25 bonus.

 

Today I received another email from Upromise for the same thing, only THIS time they are offering a $75 first use bonus. 

 

I suppose its about time to take them up on their offer. Unless they up the offer tomorrow...


sounds good :smileyhappy: Free cash

*** Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 808 (07/03/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 808 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
KennyRS
Posts: 4,741
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: Upromise bonus

Is it blue? lol
Starting Score: EQ04: 748 (1/31/14) - TU08: 755 (1/06/14)
Current Score:EX08:771(8/25) - EQ04:761(7/25) - EQ08:790(8/25) - TU08:795(8/25)
Goal Score: 800+
Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan
Posts: 1,446
Registered: ‎04-04-2013
0

Re: Upromise bonus


KennyS2006 wrote:
Is it blue? lol

upromise.png

 

Its Blue on Navy Blue!


Senior Contributor
B335is
Posts: 3,334
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Upromise bonus

[ Edited ]

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan
Posts: 1,446
Registered: ‎04-04-2013
0

Re: Upromise bonus

[ Edited ]

B335is wrote:

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum :smileyhappy:


I would lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months :smileywink:

 

AAoA is overrated.


Senior Contributor
B335is
Posts: 3,334
Registered: ‎09-22-2012
0

Re: Upromise bonus


Themanwhocan wrote:

B335is wrote:

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum :smileyhappy:


I woukld lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months :smileywink:

 

AAoA is overrated.


LOL.  If I had the offer in hand, I'd probably take the bait too.

 

Valued Contributor
dodgerslv
Posts: 1,757
Registered: ‎06-16-2012
0

Re: Upromise bonus


B335is wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

B335is wrote:

Don't do it!  $75 isn't enough for 1 HP and hit to AAoA.  $200 minimum :smileyhappy:


I woukld lose 1 month of AAoA. I would drop from 11 to 10 months :smileywink:

 

AAoA is overrated.


LOL.  If I had the offer in hand, I'd probably take the bait too.

 


same here and wow OP, getting offered for what would be your 3rd barclays card right? That is very unusual for a bank like Barclays, not too many here have 3 or more cards.


Cards: (Citi x6) (Chase x5) (US Bank x3) (Amex x3) (Barclays x3) (BofA x2) (Cap1 x2) (WF x2) (Penfed x1) (Discover x1) (Sync/GE x4) (Macys x2)
Fico 08 scores (8/27/14) EX: 772 TU: 767 EQ: 778 (Utilization at 8% right now).





Valued Contributor
Themanwhocan
Posts: 1,446
Registered: ‎04-04-2013
0

Re: Upromise bonus

Well, I did sign up for a Upromise account 3 years ago. Apparenty I just passed the 3 year mark recently. I still have welcome emails in their system, from 2/20/2011.

 

I've managed to accumulate $0.00 in rewards so far :smileywink:

 

Their online shopping mall seems rather large. Might be useful. Might not.


Established Contributor
CreditMagic7
Posts: 1,938
Registered: ‎01-04-2014
0

Re: Upromise bonus

Have to agree, at least early on. Mine is practically nonexistent and i'm about to wrap up another perfect spree on this end.
If AAoA was such a negative it doesn't reflect on my current scores all CRA's avg. 700's
||
------------------------------------------------------------
It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+