Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Bank Approval Or Denial?

tag
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Us Bank Approval Or Denial?

I received a letter from US Bank that states; 

we we received your application, but we are unable to verify information on your application. In order to process your application, please call us at the number below within 10 days. If we do not receive a response from you, we will be unable to establish an account for you.

is this a approval with verification of identity? Will they verify identity then process the app? Or is this a denial?

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Us Bank Approval Or Denial?

If it was a denial they wouldn't ask for more information in my opinion. You better call if you want the card.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

If it was a denial they wouldn't ask for more information in my opinion. You better call if you want the card.

+1

If it was Cap1 or Nordstrom, yeah it would possibly be denial, but if US Bank is asking you to contact them, get on the horn!

Message 3 of 4
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Can't call till Monday

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.