Did you mean: 

Us Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature

tag
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

Re: Us Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature

agreed!

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 62
stone
Regular Contributor

whats your opening bonus?

Message 22 of 62
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i didn't get a bonus (like those earlier this year) or promo interest rate. i have to admit, i am a bit self proud that i acquired this card, but most of all with their minimum interest rate. i havent heard of too many that received the 14 percent interest rate to start out. i have read others that have received alot more than me to start out, and with an 17.9 interest rate.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 23 of 62
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

i didn't get a bonus (like those earlier this year) or promo interest rate. i have to admit, i am a bit self proud that i acquired this card, but most of all with their minimum interest rate. i havent heard of too many that received the 14 percent interest rate to start out. i have read others that have received alot more than me to start out, and with an 17.9 interest rate.

Yes, you have a good rate, I just got mine at 14.99%, no bonus either.

Message 24 of 62
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

The bill pay feature is not just for utilities. I have received the 5% on a cell phone purchase from ATT as well as a payment to a doctors office. Any bill seems to qualify for the 5%. YMMV

Message 25 of 62
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@GomerPyle wrote:

The bill pay feature is not just for utilities. I have received the 5% on a cell phone purchase from ATT as well as a payment to a doctors office. Any bill seems to qualify for the 5%. YMMV

I was including phones (wireless/wireline) as a utility.   The detailed instructions for choosing categories now states for bill pay:

Get cash back every month when you use your U.S. Bank Cash+™ Card to pay for the following common household bills — phone, internet, cable/satellite TV, utilities and insurance. Please note: Purchases made outside of these specific categories do not qualify.

So at least the intent is not every bill, so I think the doctor's bill was lucky, unless you were grandfathered under different terms.   I know people were talking about paying $20K tax bills.   Would be nice if that was covered!

Message 26 of 62
RonDawg
Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

I guess I am the lucky one to have my cash plus card at 7.99% Smiley Happy

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 27 of 62
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

Let me guess, you got converted to the Cash+ card?

Message 28 of 62
GoRavens
Established Member

The difference between Cash Rewards and Cash+ is the Visa Signature status which *should* be automatic at a $5,000 CL.  You should have nothing to worry about at $6,500.

Message 29 of 62
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@RonDawg wrote:

@bs6054 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

yes you are Smiley Wink it would be nice to have a fall back card with that kind of interest rate. i have a balance transfer offer from discover card of 7% for 2 years with NO balance transfer fee.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 30 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.