Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature

tag
Omri
New Contributor

Re: Us Bank Cash Plus Visa Signature

Called up US Bank, talked to a CSR, and was told I was approved for the Cash+ with a 7k CL Smiley Very Happy

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Message 31 of 62
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!!!  YAY!  This is the only card I think I want for my wallet now.  Would you mind sharing which CRA they pulled?  Again... BIG Congrats!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 32 of 62
Omri
New Contributor

I'll let you know once I get it in the mail. When my fiancée applied (and got denied, hence my application), they pulled TU. My TU is definitely my best right now due to it not getting pulled for ANY the apps on my spree yet, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled TU for me.

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Message 33 of 62
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Clipboard02.jpg

Hooray! i received my card 11/23. credit card login website is tacky though.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 34 of 62
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

Congratulations.  Yes, as has been mentioned here before, site is pretty tacky.  Apart from look & feel, it doesn't show pending transactions.  Surprisingly, the mobile US Bank app does, so it's not like their systems can't support it.

I recently got the Penfed Plat Rewards card, and that site has the same sort of issues.   Whereas the banks people here tend to hate, such as Capital One, have pretty good web sites.  I guess it's whether the money goes into the web site, customer service, or profits!

Message 35 of 62
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

Clipboard02.jpg

Yayyy!  Big congrats!

Yeah, I don't much care for the limitations of the online credit card interface.  It does not show any pending authorizations (grrrrr!).  However, if you have a smartphone, you can download the US Bank app and with that you can see pending authorizations.

One other thing to note, US Bank does not report your balance when the statement cuts, they report your balance at the end of the month.  Just something to be aware of if you are trying to control your UTIL reporting.

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 36 of 62
distantarray
Established Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

@scottwagnon wrote:

Congratulations.  Yes, as has been mentioned here before, site is pretty tacky.  Apart from look & feel, it doesn't show pending transactions.  Surprisingly, the mobile US Bank app does, so it's not like their systems can't support it.

I recently got the Penfed Plat Rewards card, and that site has the same sort of issues.   Whereas the banks people here tend to hate, such as Capital One, have pretty good web sites.  I guess it's whether the money goes into the web site, customer service, or profits!

Gotta admit bank of america sucks but their online billpay is nice

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 37 of 62
bs6054
Valued Contributor

And even a little worse than I thought.   Just logged in, and on front page, current balance $0.   When I click on the card, one of my transactions has actually posted, and I see the charge for $14.50 (last of the big spenders!).  

So maybe here current balance is the last statement balance, but all or nearly all of my other cards, show me some version of current balance (i.e. total amount I owe, including unpaid balance from last statement and any new charges/credits since last statement) on the home page.

Message 38 of 62
noobody
Established Contributor

pending transaction is available on mobile app AND m.usbank.com

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 39 of 62
RonDawg
Contributor

@bs6054 wrote:

And even a little worse than I thought.   Just logged in, and on front page, current balance $0.   When I click on the card, one of my transactions has actually posted, and I see the charge for $14.50 (last of the big spenders!).  

So maybe here current balance is the last statement balance, but all or nearly all of my other cards, show me some version of current balance (i.e. total amount I owe, including unpaid balance from last statement and any new charges/credits since last statement) on the home page.

In the late evening you can see transactions before they actually settle.  Once they settle you will be able to see them in your balance. That is the way US Banks system works.

AMEX Platinum, AMEX Blue cash (10k), AMEX Delta (10k), US Bank Premier Line (14.5k), US Bank Cash + (7.5k), Chase Freedom (5k), Fred Meyer Rewards Visa (7.5k), US Bank Flex Perks Travel Rewards (5k), Discover IT (9.5k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (8k), Alerus Financial Visa Signature issued by Elan (10k), BofA Cash Rewards (10k), Citi Thankyou Pref (6.5k) TU FICO Score = 807, EQ FICO Score = 780, EX FICO Score = 780,
CreditKarma score = 785, CreditSesame score = 773, Vantage = 903
Message 40 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.