Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Bank Fico Model used?

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Us Bank Fico Model used?

They "typically" pull TU04 vs 08, is that correct?  Obviously there is no gurantee on a TU pull, but if they do it is the 04 score?.  Weird my 04 score is finally higher than my 08 score, this is a first!  710 TU 04..

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Re: Us Bank Fico Model used?

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

They "typically" pull TU04 vs 08, is that correct?  Obviously there is no gurantee on a TU pull, but if they do it is the 04 score?.  Weird my 04 score is finally higher than my 08 score, this is a first!  710 TU 04..

They always pull an EQ pull where I live in GA. They've never done EX or EQ for me.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, my FICO 04 is higher than my FICO 08. Go figure?
Message 3 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya I know they are softing me on TU as I checked and sure enough it was TU they were looking at...  I was wondering since I got the pre-approval, granted not the card I wanted from them..  Just not sure if a 710 04 score would get me the Cash+ or the Club Carson card...  No hurry at a, just thinking long term future and I believe I heard 04 was used.

Message 4 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Spider15 wrote:
Yes, my FICO 04 is higher than my FICO 08. Go figure?

Its honestly prett rare the 04 or 05 or whatever scores are higher then the 08's from what I have seen...  Your scores are incredible thoughSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature first came out during June 2012, underwriting liked to see on a person's credit file experience with credit limits of $5K+ and a CB file that had some depth. Now that the card is restructured and available online I suspect the standards have been greatly relaxed. US Bank told me (Personal Banker) the card was for US Bank Customers as a relationship builder (early days). You may experience success in an app if you see a Personal Banker in the Branch and have them submit the app (that is what I did with the usual 10 day notice). Results were two days later to the Personal Banker who contacted me. Also, the Personal Banker was able to get my rate at 13.9% rather than 15.9% (which is what they proposed). Now 13.9% is nothing to write mother about but it was the best posted rate at the time. Also, I was able to obtain a revolving credit line increase after a year+. Hope all this helps.
Message 6 of 11
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

They always pull an EQ pull where I live in GA. They've never done EX or EQ for me.

They always pull EQ for me when done at my local TCF Bank (and I asked them about that, which they verified). And all my requests via telephone have been TU.

most were 04 bankcard, but once they used just 04 classic.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting thought it was 04 classic always not bankcard 04.. hmm.. Thanks

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a US Bank card in branch at the end of March and they pulled TU 04.  

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX 04 for me.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.