Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us Bank Select Rewards VISA Platinum??

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Us Bank Select Rewards VISA Platinum??

Looks like this card will replace current Sport Chalet VISA, Does this card currently exist?

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Sport Chalet has been discontinued By US Bank but....

The article does not mention anything about Sport Chalet's credit portfolio agreement changing from US Bank to BoA.  This article simply states Sport Chalet's current credit facility being ammended/extended as it is used to facilitate inventory and working capital.  This is simply a working capital line of credit for Sport Chalet, nothing do do with their credit underwriting portfolio.

Message 2 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You may also want to ammend the thread title to avoid any confusion for other forum members.

Message 3 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Ok yeah I re-read sorry about that, I got another question, But I will first re-name thread.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 4 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I found a link but dont see an image of card.

Message 5 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I dont see a link to apply.

https://www.usbankrewards.com/Prospect.aspx?programName=USB000040001

Message 6 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Not sure which product you may be referencing, the only one that I recall from their website not long ago was their U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select Rewards Visa® Card, which can be applied online.

Message 7 of 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Yes I agree but the rewards offered for this car is 2 points in restaurants and bars, when flexperks rewards are completely different. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.