Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


cowboyguy wrote:

Ron,

 

How many inquiries would be considered fine in order to have a best shot at this card?

 

And is it the same card as U.S Bank Visa Signature? I heard Visa Siggy is their best card, right?


you talking about cash+? if so you cant apply for that card online anymore. thats why i wanna apply for the flexperks so i can pc to the cash+ later on

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,652
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


cowboyguy wrote:

Ron,

 

How many inquiries would be considered fine in order to have a best shot at this card?

 

And is it the same card as U.S Bank Visa Signature? I heard Visa Siggy is their best card, right?


I think it is is less than 5. Cash+ Visa Signature is the best card they have. Now you can only apply over the phone. 

 

 

Ron.

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,652
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


jsickz32 wrote:

cowboyguy wrote:

Ron,

 

How many inquiries would be considered fine in order to have a best shot at this card?

 

And is it the same card as U.S Bank Visa Signature? I heard Visa Siggy is their best card, right?


you talking about cash+? if so you cant apply for that card online anymore. thats why i wanna apply for the flexperks so i can pc to the cash+ later on


I don't know they will let you apply for flexperks when you live outside the area. You need to call them to find out. Cash+ Visa Signature is/was  the only one you can apply if you live outside the area.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

i sent them an email asking about it. another question....with my profile you think i have a chance with penfed?

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,652
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


jsickz32 wrote:

i sent them an email asking about it. another question....with my profile you think i have a chance with penfed?


I don't have Penfed. I heard they are very conservative. I don't know.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

Maybe I'll apply for Flex Perks and PC it to Cash+ later on. I just don't feel like going to the bank to apply for the card. Lol.

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


jsickz32 wrote:

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad


So the people who have a Cash+ outside their market area through the online app....are they safe from PC?

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Super Contributor
Posts: 6,652
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards


maiden_girl wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad


So the people who have a Cash+ outside their market area through the online app....are they safe from PC?


The apply link is longer working. Smiley Sad They took it down over the weekend.

 

 

Ron.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Us bank flex perks select rewards

[ Edited ]

Ron1 wrote:

maiden_girl wrote:

jsickz32 wrote:

i just talk to someone from usbank via online chat and told that the flexperks select rewards is available for people out of market areas. sadly i was also told that i wouldnt be able to PC to the cash+ because from now on that card is only for people inside their market states Smiley Sad


So the people who have a Cash+ outside their market area through the online app....are they safe from PC?


The apply link is longer working. Smiley Sad They took it down over the weekend.

 

 

Ron.


i guess too many took advantage of that card...just like the J.P. Select

Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.