Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us bank

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Us bank

Last week I received a really nice CLI from us bank went from 500-5000. The only problem is when I checked my credit reports today there was a Hp from them on there Smiley Sad the supervisor told me it was going to be a SP. Can they remove it or will they want me to give up my CLI. Not sure I figured I'd check with you experts

SIlver:

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
toppers555
Established Contributor

Re: Us bank

I think the more important question is why would you be woried about one hp from that great of an increase.  One HP will not kill you but you can try contacting US bank about it.

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 2 of 12
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

I'll take a HP for that CLI it's just the fact that she said no HP. I'm lucky I only have 4 inq on TU. I just got two busness cards from Amex 2 weeks ago and I noticed they SP me Friday

SIlver:

Message 3 of 12
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:
I'll take a HP for that CLI it's just the fact that she said no HP. I'm lucky I only have 4 inq on TU. I just got two busness cards from Amex 2 weeks ago and I noticed they SP me Friday

You will soon learn that customer service representatives are not always accurate, even if they are supervisors. I tried to get an inquiry removed by them since they denied for the account being too new and it was useless. Your time would be better spent on something else.

Message 4 of 12
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Your probably right. I just don't want to mess up with Amex.

SIlver:

Message 5 of 12
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I've read that US Bank will HP if CLI is more than $1,500 in your case they increased it by $4500 which must of obviously required a complete picture of your credit. Id leave it as it is you did excellent Congrats!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 6 of 12
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Technically if a CSR told you that it won't be a HP you could call back and escalate it as high as you need to, to get it fixed. The same thing happened to me albeit with chase. I called when I activated my card and asked for an increase and they said it was not going to be a hard pull, lo and behold it was, I called back and talked to their credit services division, they pulled the call and heard I was right. A day later I got an email from Experian saying my dispute was resolved and a deleted HP.

Message 7 of 12
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Did you get the CLI and they dropped the HP?

SIlver:

Message 8 of 12
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

Yes they left the CLI and the HP was turned into a SP.

@Stonemanmv wrote:
Did you get the CLI and they dropped the HP?

Message 9 of 12
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Great thanks so much ill try got nothing to lose

SIlver:

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.