Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usaa CLI

tag
trudawg660
Contributor

Usaa CLI

Just for the hell of it i called usaa today asking about a credit increase, i didn't think i was going to get it. come to find out they gave me a 4000 dollar increase on my american express card, and a 3000 increase on my mastercard!!!!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

Re: Usaa CLI

Congratulations!

Did your CLI request involve them asking you any questions about your financial situation and job status ?
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-16-2009 01:11 PM
Message 2 of 6
trudawg660
Contributor

well am active duty so they know i have a job and i doubt i would be losing it anytime soon. the just asked me for my annual income.
Message 3 of 6
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

Since last summer, they've been offering in phases an invitation to have your USAA platinum mastercard upgraded to a World Mastercard. I recently saw an invitation notice in the right-hand side of the screen while I was looking at my USAA credit card account information while I was at their website.

USAA Upgrade offer
link

I thought I'd mention that since you sound like exactly the type of customer that they would target with this offer.
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-16-2009 01:18 PM
Message 4 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the hefty CLIs!
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on Great CLI's......
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.