Contributor
trudawg660

Usaa CLI

Just for the hell of it i called usaa today asking about a credit increase, i didn't think i was going to get it. come to find out they gave me a 4000 dollar increase on my american express card, and a 3000 increase on my mastercard!!!!
Established Contributor
MojaveMoon

Re: Usaa CLI

[ Edited ]
Congratulations!

Did your CLI request involve them asking you any questions about your financial situation and job status ?
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-16-2009 01:11 PM
Contributor
trudawg660

well am active duty so they know i have a job and i doubt i would be losing it anytime soon. the just asked me for my annual income.
Established Contributor
MojaveMoon

[ Edited ]
Since last summer, they've been offering in phases an invitation to have your USAA platinum mastercard upgraded to a World Mastercard. I recently saw an invitation notice in the right-hand side of the screen while I was looking at my USAA credit card account information while I was at their website.

USAA Upgrade offer
link

I thought I'd mention that since you sound like exactly the type of customer that they would target with this offer.
Message Edited by MojaveMoon on 03-16-2009 01:18 PM
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Congrats on the hefty CLIs!
Here we go again...
Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats on Great CLI's......

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}