cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use CSP Concierge to make date plans lol?

tag
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Use CSP Concierge to make date plans lol?

I'm going to San Diego this coming week, and I don't know a thing about San Diego (I know I can use Yelp and Google for research) so this a random thought came up. I may do tomorrow just to test CSP's concierge service, but can they even do this haha? I mean it's still travel related haha.

EDIT: I feel like this is still CC related but feel free to move this to Smorgas if it's appropriate.

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Use CSP Concierge to make date plans lol?

@CarbonCard wrote:

I'm going to San Diego this coming week, and I don't know a thing about San Diego (I know I can use Yelp and Google for research) so this a random thought came up. I may do tomorrow just to test CSP's concierge service, but can they even do this haha? I mean it's still travel related haha.

EDIT: I feel like this is still CC related but feel free to move this to Smorgas if it's appropriate.

You can use either CSP or visa sig , you can compare which one is better lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CarbonCard wrote:

Tell em you have a hot date and want to show her only the finest spices of the orient.

It'll work.

Message 3 of 7
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CarbonCard wrote:

This will be interesting haha. Even better if I have other complimentary concierge service with other cards haha (amex and citi)

Message 4 of 7
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@CarbonCard wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CarbonCard wrote:

This will be interesting haha. Even better if I have other complimentary concierge service with other cards haha (amex and citi)

Do you have an WMC you can compare, I may try that one day compare visa sig and WMC concierge services. I have an few wmc cards where i have never used any of their benefits maybe i should try!!!

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 7
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Take her to the Gaslamp district, she'll love it Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CarbonCard wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CarbonCard wrote:

Do you have an WMC you can compare, I may try that one day compare visa sig and WMC concierge services. I have an few wmc cards where i have never used any of their benefits maybe i should try!!!

I just remember that I do! My DC is World MC! haha

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.