Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Sam's Club credit at Walmart.com?

tag
dmorey
Contributor

Use Sam's Club credit at Walmart.com?

I'm trying to pay for stuff in my cart at walmart.com with my Sam's Club credit card (non-Discover), but it doesn't seem possible. I know you can awap Walmart and Sam's instore but is it possible online? It would appear my Sam's credit card acct number is 19 digits and doesn't fit in the credit slot. I tried just the first 16 digits and that didn't work either. My Sam's membership number is 17 digits. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Use Sam's Club credit at Walmart.com?

Websites generally have varying degrees of what forms of payment they accept.  For example, I used a VS card at B&BW tonight in store, but I couldn't used the VS card at the B&BW site.  Sometimes it goes the other way.  You can use a JCP card at sephora.com, but not at a standalone Sephora store (to my knowledge).

Anyway, it's probably likely the Wally website won't take the Sam's Club card, even if the store will.

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

That I know sams will take wal mart as a form of paying at checkout.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 4
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30/

Accepted Payment Methods

We accept the following methods of payment for orders:

• American Express
  • Discover (including Walmart Discover)
  • MasterCard (including debit cards with a MasterCard logo)
  • Visa (including debit cards with a Visa logo)
  • Walmart Credit Card
  • Bill Me Later
  • PayPal
  • Walmart Gift Cards and eGift Cards
  • Layaway (available during holiday season)
  • Cash

ATM / Debit / Check Cards, including:

• Walmart MoneyCard
  • Those with a MasterCard logo on the front
  • Those with a Visa logo on the front

Although EBT is accepted in Walmart stores, we are not able to accept EBT for online purchases.

If Your Card Is Issued by a Non-U.S. Bank

Credit and debit cards issued by banks outside of the U.S. are a valid form of payment on Walmart.com. These cards are subject to the same security checks as cards issued by banks in the U.S.

The security checks are intended to ensure the safety and security of your financial information and prevent unauthorized use of your credit or debit card. Unfortunately, communication with foreign banks is not always as seamless as with banks based in the U.S., and we may be unable to verify the information required to complete your transaction.

If you are shipping to a U.S. address but using an international credit card, please put your full international address in the "Address" line and choose the US city and state that the order will be delivered to. For billing phone number, enter your base international phone number without the 001 or 011 prefix. If we are unable to verify payment, we will cancel your order and send you notification by email that the order could not be completed. To further ensure security and privacy, these emails do not include details of why the order was not completed.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.