Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BCE to buy Disney gift cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using BCE to buy Disney gift cards

If I use my BCE to buy Disney gift cards at a publix or somewhere like that, will the 3% still be valid? And will I be able to use the gift cards to buy tickets to the parks? Because I'm planning on spending about a grand on tickets and $30 back wouldn't be too bad
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Using BCE to buy Disney gift cards

@Anonymous wrote:
If I use my BCE to buy Disney gift cards at a publix or somewhere like that, will the 3% still be valid? And will I be able to use the gift cards to buy tickets to the parks? Because I'm planning on spending about a grand on tickets and $30 back wouldn't be too bad

From personal experience I can tell you that any purchase made at Publix or Kroger will count as 'grocery' regardless of what was really in your shopping basket - I do this every month to earn fuel points (Kroger).  Smiley Wink

As for how the cards will be used at Disney, I'll have to leave that part to someone else (I've never been). 

Message 2 of 4
traveler2005
Established Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

From personal experience I can tell you that any purchase made at Publix or Kroger will count as 'grocery' regardless of what was really in your shopping basket - I do this every month to earn fuel points (Kroger).  Smiley Wink

As for how the cards will be used at Disney, I'll have to leave that part to someone else (I've never been). 

Hi

Yes you can use disney gift cards at disneyland and disneyworld to purchase tickets.  Have fun!!!!!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes to both!!! Enjoy your trip!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.