Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Plastiq

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Using Plastiq

I received a reminder notice that the promotion was extended to the 13th of October. The promo was 1.5%. Just go thru the set up and see if you get the lower rate. You'll know before the process is complete that the promo is still in effect.
Message 11 of 14
red259
Super Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
I received a reminder notice that the promotion was extended to the 13th of October. The promo was 1.5%. Just go thru the set up and see if you get the lower rate. You'll know before the process is complete that the promo is still in effect.

I tried and did not see it. On a side note it didn't really matter. The utility bill was around $300 and the credit card fee is like a flat $3 and change, so because the amount was large enough I ended up paying like 1.1% or something and it allowed me to use my amex spg which points are more valuable than citi ty points. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 12 of 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I did something similar with my power bill. It cost me $2.25 to pay $600 using the power company's CC service. Well worth it for the rewards.

Message 13 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@mitchblue wrote:

I'm fortunate all my utilities and other bills, except one, accept CC's as payment. You think you'd be losing money unless you have a card that gets 3% or more off of your ultities.

Definitely.  Using radpad, I get 1.5% back on the only bill that does not accept cc's, my rent.  And if another bill required check only, then se la vie.  So far, everything works via cc and cash back debit.  Haven't written one check (nor used cash) since February of 2015.

Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.