Regular Contributor

Using backdoor numbers

Hey everyone.  Well, I tried the backdoor number for GEMB and to no avail.  You have to have your 7-10 day letter to talk to anyone.  Oh, and the other GEMB number goes to GE Capital.  Also, I tried a recon to walmart.  I need to get furniture and appliances for my new home.  If anyone knows how to go about what to say, I'd really appreciate it. It seems kind of strange to me that a person can buy a house but can't get the credit for the furnishings,  it really hurts the old fico score,:smileyfrustrated: I think it took me down about 50 points.:smileyfrustrated::smileysad:  thanks for any help.

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Epic Contributor

Re: Using backdoor numbers

jnkp2001 wrote:

Hey everyone.  Well, I tried the backdoor number for GEMB and to no avail.  You have to have your 7-10 day letter to talk to anyone.  Oh, and the other GEMB number goes to GE Capital.  Also, I tried a recon to walmart.  I need to get furniture and appliances for my new home.  If anyone knows how to go about what to say, I'd really appreciate it. It seems kind of strange to me that a person can buy a house but can't get the credit for the furnishings,  it really hurts the old fico score,:smileyfrustrated: I think it took me down about 50 points.:smileyfrustrated::smileysad:  thanks for any help.

GE is not usually known for good recon before approval... many codes they get seem to be locked to them overriding the system but CLI are different.

might be out of luck on that one especially if you burned them in bk or anything.

Fico Scores: EQ- 662 DCU., TU 704 Best Buy, EX 700 Chase (1/5/15)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
67 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}