Re: VISA Signature/ World MasterCard

@kdm31091 wrote:

I haven't, I'll have to google it.

Here.

Message 21 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It looks more plain than it used to. But I kind of like the simplicity.

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Here.

That's weird because my cash rewards card has the globe or whatever it is in light green against a darker green background and not black

Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Here.

That's weird because my cash rewards card has the globe or whatever it is in dark green and not black

Angle of the picture. Tilt your card up and down. Smiley Tongue

Message 24 of 30
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Concierge (WEMC) is a nice benefit. Got a good reservation at a full restaurant for valentine's day on short notice.

Visa signature roadside assistance is horrible. Left me hanging all night while stringing me along, not even so much as an apology. Will never use signature "benefits" again.
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 25 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@TheGardner wrote:
Concierge (WEMC) is a nice benefit. Got a good reservation at a full restaurant for valentine's day on short notice.

Visa signature roadside assistance is horrible. Left me hanging all night while stringing me along, not even so much as an apology. Will never use signature "benefits" again.

Thanks for the data point -- guess I won't worry about hassling Cap One to upgrade my Quicksilver.

I believe my Amex has roadside assistance anyway

Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@TheGardner wrote:

Thanks for the data point -- guess I won't worry about hassling Cap One to upgrade my Quicksilver.

I believe my Amex has roadside assistance anyway

They will....Call RA for you...

That's about as much as they do.

No seriously, If you can get it thru your auto insurance company, do it.

Message 27 of 30
kdm31091
Super Contributor

So essentially, I should not bother caring about credit card roadside assistance haha.

Wow, Visa Sig just reached a new level of uselessness for me.

Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

So essentially, I should not bother caring about credit card roadside assistance haha.

Wow, Visa Sig just reached a new level of uselessness for me.

For most cards no.

Unless you become an AMEX Plat cardholder I would never count on CC roadside assistance.. (But that's AMEX and not VS/WMC)

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

For my card, (Bass Pro bofa), it's a Platinum MC (with $500 limit only!), but when I will be able to get my limit higher, I will try to convert it to a World Mastercard, simply because i can earn more points this way! 

• Earn 5% on qualifying purchases made at Bass Pro Shops with a World MasterCard®credit card (3% with a Platinum Plus® credit card)

It's not a big difference, because it's only on purchase at basspro, but it still $2 off $100 spent!

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.