Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Luv Button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

VS Luv Button

Hello All,

I hit the luv button for my VS card and I got a $300 CLI! I love this forum! I've learned so much since I became an addict of this forum! Kuddos to all you great guys and gals out there!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Re: VS Luv Button

Congratulations! A few months back I toyed with the idea of hitting their luv button. But I have a $1000 credit line with them (which apparently for VS that is a lot), and I just can't justify needing more credit to buy underwear. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

I hit the luv button for my VS card and I got a $300 CLI! I love this forum! I've learned so much since I became an addict of this forum! Kuddos to all you great guys and gals out there!

Congratulations! 

Oh yes, you are in the danger ZONE ~  and you are not able to get out from this forum ....   Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 14
john398
Senior Contributor

Was it an instant CLI? I got a message saying they will review and take 2 to 3 days

Message 4 of 14
dp321
Regular Contributor

@barbaralee wrote:

Congratulations! A few months back I toyed with the idea of hitting their luv button. But I have a $1000 credit line with them (which apparently for VS that is a lot), and I just can't justify needing more credit to buy underwear. Smiley Very Happy

This made me chuckle... Don't they sell pajamas as well though?

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 14
brother7
Established Contributor

Question: Does a VS CLI request result in a hard inquiry or soft inquiry?

My current VS limit is $1200 but you never know, especially around Semi-Annual Sale time Smiley Very Happy

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 6 of 14
laz98
Senior Contributor

oooh, semi-annual time is dangerous!  i'm actually going to ask VS for more credit once i get our navy federal balance down.  i would like a nice round $2,500 Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 14
john398
Senior Contributor

You can also use this card at bath and body works

Message 8 of 14
brit_slingo
New Visitor

How do you hit the luv button???

Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

Grats on your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.