Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Pre Approved .... but ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VS Pre Approved .... but ???

I was shopping a few days ago and it popped up but iwasnt dumb enough to fall for it ..NOPE! Lol but since reading ppl that reply that it wasnt a HP i went back and it popped up again so i went ahead and pressen submit but gave me the 7-10 day window. I'm with you on that halos ..lol fingers crossed and just wish. Really really hard!
Message 21 of 26
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Well keep me posted.. hoping for the best for both of us! 

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 22 of 26
spartanspirit
Contributor

i dont know how to respond to a specific post question, but i applied for the card on the website from a preapproved pop-up and still received the hard pull.

Message 23 of 26
spartanspirit
Contributor

@halos24 wrote:

@spartanspirit wrote:

i too got the 7-10 day message and i was approved and received the card about a week later in the mail with a $250 limit as well as a hard pull on my equifax report.

Did you apply directly at the store or online or also get the pre-approval and received the 7-10 day message?

i applied online thru the website, got the preapproved screen, filled out info, 7-10 day message, and a hard pull
i dont know how to respond to a specific post question, but i applied for the card on the website from a preapproved pop-up and still received the hard pull.

Message 24 of 26
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for letting us know... did you still get the card?  

MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 25 of 26
spartanspirit
Contributor

@halos24 wrote:

Thanks for letting us know... did you still get the card?  

yep, i got the card and the 200 v.s. catalouges a week in my mail box Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.