Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VS Shopping Cart Trick SP - which CRA?

tag
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

VS Shopping Cart Trick SP - which CRA?

I'm just curious which CRA did comenity SP for people who tried the shopping cart trick for VS? Is it consistent per area? I'm in DFW TX area.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
H4LO
Established Contributor

Re: VS Shopping Cart Trick SP - which CRA?

@n0smirc wrote:

I'm just curious which CRA did comenity SP for people who tried the shopping cart trick for VS? Is it consistent per area? I'm in DFW TX area.

They SP'd me. 

To be honest. If they offer you the pre-approval. It's pretty much a SP.

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 2 of 6
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

@H4LO wrote:

@n0smirc wrote:

They SP'd me. 

Right, but which CRA did they SP? That's my question. Smiley Tongue 

I know a lot of the comenity store cards SP for EQ and I seem to get shopping cart approval for almost all of them but I'm confused with VS, I never have seen a SP for them anywhere on my reports & never get a pre-approval. I see plenty of PRM for Comenity backed cards on EQ (in fact, all of the SP I see on my EQ represent pre-approvals that I've seen at the shopping cart).

Message 3 of 6
DaniBananiie
Established Contributor

Experian in Louisiana

photo IT_REDDAISY_zps2c12a8e3.gif
Message 4 of 6
H4LO
Established Contributor

@n0smirc wrote:

@H4LO wrote:

@n0smirc wrote:

They SP'd me. 

Right, but which CRA did they SP? That's my question. Smiley Tongue 

I know a lot of the comenity store cards SP for EQ and I seem to get shopping cart approval for almost all of them but I'm confused with VS, I never have seen a SP for them anywhere on my reports & never get a pre-approval. I see plenty of PRM for Comenity backed cards on EQ (in fact, all of the SP I see on my EQ represent pre-approvals that I've seen at the shopping cart).

Here is the details.

COMENITY BANK/VCTRSSEC 
Address: 
PO BOX 182685 
COLUMBUS OH 43218 
No phone number available
Date of Request: 
10/2013

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 5 of 6
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Yeah that looks like an experian SP as well. I'm guessing comenity still has my experian flagged as opted out. I never see a SP on there from pretty much anyone, aside from existing accounts and my monitoring updates.

Thanks for the info. Smiley Happy  I did opt-in so something is up. I'm sure it'll clear up in a few months. My EX Fico is always higher than my EQ too, usually by 40-50 points and my EQ is getting pre-approvals for me everywhere I go.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.