Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valero Gas Card

tag
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Valero Gas Card

Received a pre- approval in the mail for a Valero Gas card.   Would appreciate any feed back about this card.    I have a Valero by my home.  Do they give out decent credit limits?  Any info will be more than appreciated  thanx!Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Re: Valero Gas Card

@VEEVEE wrote:

Received a pre- approval in the mail for a Valero Gas card.   Would appreciate any feed back about this card.    I have a Valero by my home.  Do they give out decent credit limits?  Any info will be more than appreciated  thanx!Smiley Happy

I have had a Valero Gas Card for 3+ years. Credit Limit $300. Never asked for more. Only spend $25-$50 each month and always pay in full. Never have had any problems at all. Pay online. Very easy. I think they are good. Go for it and good luck.

Message 2 of 6
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@VEEVEE wrote:

I do know that they charge an additional 6 cents a gallon if you use a card over paying cash, at least in my area of So Cal.    I don't know if that matters to you, but just thought you might like to know.

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 3 of 6
haiti222
Contributor

Here in Michigan, you get the cash price with the Valero card, but pay more with any other credit card.....

Message 4 of 6
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Same price with gas card and cash. Don't know about with a major cc. I am in So. Cal.

Message 5 of 6
VEEVEE
Regular Contributor

Thanks all for the infoSmiley Happy I think I will go for it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.