Regular Contributor
ramblin_wreck08

Value of MR Points for Skymiles

For all of you Amex members and Delta flyers, what would you say is the average worth of MR points if you plan to use them for Delta skymiles? I know, I know - skypesos and all, but I live in Atlanta and used to work for Delta so I'm sorta stuck on Delta.

Anyway, just wondering since the transfer bonuses seemed to have stopped at least for the time being. Just wanted to know what kind of value you all are getting and if I should switch from Zync to something with full MR points. For example, will 25k MR points get you $150, $250, $350, etc worth of tickets, on average? Thanks so much.

What's in my wallet:

Left to right:
NPSL ($10k approved)
$5k (EMV - Chip & PIN)
$7k (Visa Sig + EMV)
$7.5k (WEMC)

Transunion FICO: 709 (8/13/12) -> 740 (9/24/12)
Credit Karma: 772 (11/24/13)
Credit Sesame: 755 (11/5/13)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}