Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Card

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Venture Card

Strange.. Credit and Cap one is strange.

6 months ago Im posting hate threads about them, then last month they throw me a Venture for $10K, and a QS Visa sigggy for $10k, all with a 2 public records (bk and paid tax lien), 22 IIb accounts showing, and mid 600 scores.

I also had their QS1 MC for over a yr in good standing, util was 1%, and a long thick file.
Applied 30 days later...Got my 2nd Venture for $15k ( matched my navy limit if 14k), and another QS Visa for $5k. 

Sorry for the denialSmiley Sad Try again in 6 months or a yr, it'll be another dbl or triple pull though, but i do understand your frustration on people like me getting cards, when your file looks better. But theres something that my creditors like about me and my file or I wouldnt be getting the approvals, or CLI.

Message 11 of 16
LX25
Established Member

Hello 

Message 12 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@LX25 wrote:

Hello 

Pizzas Bk was discharged in 2013 per her siggy   (BK7 d/c:08/19/13~FICO-400's)-

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for my own curiosity's sake because I am still learning about card issuers' rules.  You have a lot of credit cards so why are you applying for another one.  Fair to tell me:  MYOB  (thnk you ann landners)  no hard feelings Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just for my own curiosity's sake because I am still learning about card issuers' rules.  You have a lot of credit cards so why are you applying for another one.  Fair to tell me:  MYOB  (thnk you ann landners)  no hard feelings Smiley Happy

Really a limit on the number of cards you should have is a matter of preference or necessity. Some people are too irresponsible and should not have more than 1 or 2 credit cards because they see it as "free money" or something. If you are responsible and understand the system then you can safely have half a dozen or more cards easily (if you are able to keep up with the bonuses, due dates, spending, etc). You just have to understand how everything affects your credit and how that will impact your financial future (loans, mortgage, etc). There are several people on this forum that have 30+ cards and can manage to keep up with it all. In the end I wouldn't advise that. Just remember not to buy anything you can't afford and ALWAYS make all payments on time. 

Message 15 of 16
Boragard
Established Contributor

aww sorry to hear Smiley Sad Try again in 3 months. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.