Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One Rewards?

tag
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Venture One Rewards?

I am very impressed with Cap One, as they allocated my bonus miles right away, after I hit my spend bonus on the Venture One.

I realize I cannot cash back, but are the miles only for travel, or can I use them as a statement credit? thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Venture One Rewards?

@Jerry45 wrote:

I am very impressed with Cap One, as they allocated my bonus miles right away, after I hit my spend bonus on the Venture One.

I realize I cannot cash back, but are the miles only for travel, or can I use them as a statement credit? thanks

If you use the miles for a statement credit you get less than the $200 travel credit. However, if you PC the card to a Quicksilver, the bonus miles get converted to $200 cash.

Message 2 of 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

If you are looking for cash, definitely see if you can PC to Quicksilver. Otherwise, the value is cut in half. Venture "miles" are only usable at full value toward travel purchases, or for gift cards.

Message 3 of 6
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@jace8602 wrote:

@Jerry45 wrote:

If you use the miles for a statement credit you get less than the $200 travel credit. However, if you PC the card to a Quicksilver, the bonus miles get converted to $200 cash.

Thanks Jace. Hard for me to PC, after only 3 months right?

Message 4 of 6
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

If you are looking for cash, definitely see if you can PC to Quicksilver. Otherwise, the value is cut in half. Venture "miles" are only usable at full value toward travel purchases, or for gift cards.

Thanks KDM. Gift cards? Did not know that. I can use for rental cards, hotels. etc...

Can I really try to pc to the QS after only 3 months?

Message 5 of 6
jacetx
Valued Contributor

@Jerry45 wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

@Jerry45 wrote:

Thanks Jace. Hard for me to PC, after only 3 months right?

I did a PC to both of my Venture cards and they were less than 6 months old. You can get on chat and see if they will PC it.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.