Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture One Score recommended ??

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Venture One Score recommended ??

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow!!! Great. How do the checks work? I'm confused lol. Hoping for a $7500 SL minimum so maybe I'll wait until 650

They let you write check to any one for anything. up to your full credit limit. and explain you don't pay interest on it for 12months. after you pay interest on remaining balance. and if you keep making purchases. you pay interest on the new purchases. but the bt no interest ever. just write it out. Deposit it. and it will be deposited into your account. show up online as Balance Transfer. and thats it.

Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow so it won't list as a cash advance ?? That sounds amazing. A personal loan from my credit card at no interest?
Message 22 of 38
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow so it won't list as a cash advance ?? That sounds amazing. A personal loan from my credit card at no interest?

Yep. That's how it works. 

Message 23 of 38
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Why are they using FICO 04?? And how is this known ? Do they only use FICO 04 for venture??

We can't tell you why they are using 04. its their choice as a lender what they use. but for sure they are for the venture 1 and the Venture as well. other products using fico 08.

How is this known? to the average joe it is not known. But when you get your card they will include a copy of your score and you can match it to the fico scores here at my fico. which also includes the fico 04 scores. So this is how many of us vets here at my fico know. no guessing games when it comes to creditors. Thats why i gave you that tidbit of information. if you are looking at your fico scores here. look at the additional scores to see where your 04 scores stand as well. always do a little research before apping for any card.

How in the world does one get updated FICO 4 scores? My Fico only updates the FICO 8 as far as I know.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 24 of 38
taxi818
Super Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Why are they using FICO 04?? And how is this known ? Do they only use FICO 04 for venture??

We can't tell you why they are using 04. its their choice as a lender what they use. but for sure they are for the venture 1 and the Venture as well. other products using fico 08.

How is this known? to the average joe it is not known. But when you get your card they will include a copy of your score and you can match it to the fico scores here at my fico. which also includes the fico 04 scores. So this is how many of us vets here at my fico know. no guessing games when it comes to creditors. Thats why i gave you that tidbit of information. if you are looking at your fico scores here. look at the additional scores to see where your 04 scores stand as well. always do a little research before apping for any card.

How in the world does one get updated FICO 4 scores? My Fico only updates the FICO 8 as far as I know.

My fico updates that score every 3 months ths with the new report. Or you coukd cancel and resign up to get new 04 scores 

Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to app nowwww!  Lol of course I wont even attempt it for a couple months, but if Venture uses 04 there is no way I'll app for it... ill go right for the QS!!  Ill tell you, its so much better delaing with a CU .. they pulled my full report yesterday, handed it to their cheif UW and he approved me for a $3,000 bump in my CL from a $1,000 line!!!  Amazing service where you are treated than more than a number

Message 26 of 38
ddemari
Super Contributor

When I was approved for VentureOne Visa at 5k my 04 Ficos were EQ 695, TU 700, EX 672. 

Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Distressing over a credit card? When paying balances down and then asking about a "personal loan from a CC" This doesn't sound good at all.
Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuolonme what does that mean ? It was all light hearted banter ! Why comment with nothing constructive to add ? I want this card. Plain and simple. But I won't lose sleep if I must wait :-)
Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely hold out till the mid to upper 600's. I applied with myFICO trans 666 and Eq668 and EX 648 on 8/28/15 and I was approved for $15,000. Utilization was 6% and 100% on time payments. Didn't pay in full, but definitely kept my cards well under 15 % util on all my CC's. Hope that helps Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.