Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Received?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture Received?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have not received mine yet (I applied Saturday night), however I did receive this at 1:35 am yesterday (erm...today).

image.jpg

MIne, exactly!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

OOps, I should say I woke up this morning to an email from them sent at exactly the same time.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got a email like 2-3am (this morning) that my card is on its way!! It's also already linked to my online account (not really linked) but when I click on link a card it's there to pick(which it has been for a few days already) but just got a email this morning saying its on its way
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also applied Friday
Message 14 of 21
Jamex
Frequent Contributor

I applied Friday and got approved for the Venture as well as the Platinum Prestige. Got an email at about 10pm on Monday saying it'd been shipped, 2-4 days. Haven't gotten it yet, kind of hoping I get it today, but feel pretty confident I'll have it in hand by Friday.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else get 2 cards but just one email about shipping? I'd actually rather get the Plat Prestige first since that's the one I'm planning to use for a BT, but was wondering whether I should be concerned about only having received one email.

Starting score 3/30/13: 570s across the board
As of 2/17/18: EX 802 | EQ 809 | TU 811

CSR 34K | Freedom 21K | Marriott 24K | Alaska 21K | Citi Dividend 5.9K | Barclay Rewards MC 15K | DCU Visa 10K | AX SPG 24K | AX PRG NPSL | AX Green NPSL | AX EDP 10K | Cap One Venture 20K | SFCU Visa 15K | Barclay Arrival+ 24K (AU) | BankAmericard 13.5K (AU)

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@insidious28 wrote:

For those who got approved last week.  Anyone received their new high CL venture cards yet?  Just wondering with all these approvals that cap 1 has been giving out lately, I could only imagine that they would have run out of cards by now.  Just like how diners club supposedly ran out of cardsSmiley Very Happy

I was wondering this myself.  Mine has not come yet but I didnt apply until after everyone else so it will be a few more days at least.

Message 16 of 21
blessed-man1980
Contributor

I got the e mail . I'm waiting for my chase freedom card though ..Funny I got the pre approved invitation  to join the chase freedom . Can I have 2 cards with chase ? I mean the same card ? 

Message 17 of 21
Habibimo
Regular Contributor

FINALLY!!!!!

Received the Venture Today Smiley Happy

Waiting on QS now!!

|| Amex BCE $18,000 || QuickSilver WMC $8,500 || Freedom Visa Signature $10,000 || Discover IT $11,800 || BestBuy $2,800 || Venture Visa Signature $17,750 || NASA FCU Platinum Cash Rewards $7,000 || Amazon Store Card $20,000 || Overstock $11,500 || Lowe's $25,000 || NFCU Platinum $9,600 || Chase Marriott $10,000 || Chase FU $15,7000 || NFCU CLOC $15,000 ||
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DH had emails the next day after he was approved for QS and Venture.  We were out of town and mail was on hold.  We got home yesterday and had both cards in the mail box (with our bundled mail).  Not sure what day they actually arrived but it was really a fast turn around.  I set them up last night and added myself as an AU on one card only.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Habibimo wrote:

FINALLY!!!!!

Received the Venture Today Smiley Happy

Waiting on QS now!!

How the...

You applied after I did..

Didn't you?!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.