Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture Redemption

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture Redemption

When I click on the points it displays an option for cash back to be mailed in the form of a check. I didn't click further. I came here to ask if that is possible? Can I get a check for Venture? If I have 50k miles, is that 500 dollars?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

Re: Venture Redemption

I'm not very sure either Venture or Arrival+ allows you to get cash.

But it should NOT be 1:1. Other wise it's not a travel card, it will be cash back card that way!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The redemption of a check or account credit would only be $250 in your case (you get half the value).

If you don't have a travel purchase to redeem, redeem for a gift card(s). You'll keep the value of your miles with that option.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ya, I checked it. It is .005. Not even a penny per a mile. To gain full value, it is 1 penny per mile on gift cards and travel redemption. I should just build a lot of miles for 6months and pc this to quicksilver. App for another Venture and repeat?

Message 4 of 7
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Click on it and it will tell you exactly how much it is. I just redeemed about 50K points and I am quite sure it didn't amount to $500, it was way less....but try and see.
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 7
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The redemption of a check or account credit would only be $250 in your case (you get half the value).

If you don't have a travel purchase to redeem, redeem for a gift card(s). You'll keep the value of your miles with that option.

That's exactly what I did....got gifts cards and a round trip flight. 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
Appleman
Valued Contributor

I did not know that the gift card option was the same as travel in value, so now my Christmas shopping is done for the out of town relatives who we usually get gift cards for.

Signed up with the 40,000 mile bonus 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.