Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture one

Credit karma said I have good odds to get this card. I know they are hit and miss. I was approved for the Barclay cash forward with fair odds. What do you guys think? 662 TU fico score. EQ 648 EX 645.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Venture one

We need to know more.. Let us know AAoA, Utilization, any negatives, Inq???
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 14 month post bk 7 discharge. No baddies, utilization is 28%. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen them approved with those lower scores but I think they had a relationship with cap1 already. Btw, I wouldn't bother with the venture one.. The QS will be a better card most likely. Sure you miss out on $100 at the beginning but the long term is better. Or just get it and PC after. OR just wait a few months when your scores are higher and get the venture and twice the reward
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the qs one. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they'll pc to a QS.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the qs one. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they'll pc to a QS.

You could also ask via chat. That worked for me when I PC'd recently. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you checked the Capital One site to see if you prequalify for any of their cards?  

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have, nothing comes up. But they've never for me. I'm going to try chat with them on Tuesday. I agree QS would be a better card then Venture. 

Message 8 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

QS may be the better option. I need to PC mine also, and when reading threads I found more in favor of the QS...at least the ones I read.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.