Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture only reporting to 1 cra

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Venture only reporting to 1 cra

I just updated my reports here at my fico yesterday. Noticed my experian scores lower than the others. So I check the actual reports. 

My venture card is reporting but only to experian. I have 3 cap one cards in all and they typically report to all 3. Could this be a one time thing? I had a 400 balance. So it shows a little higher utilization than the other bureaus 1% I think so that's the difference is scores but this is my only account not reporting to all 3. Maybe cap one doesn't want to spend money reporting like that. I know they pulled all 3 to approve card. I'm speechless virtually. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Re: Venture only reporting to 1 cra

How long has it been? Capital One could be taking their time reporting. I've seen stuff take up to a few weeks to finally update on TU and sometimes EQ while EX is always within days.

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 2 of 10
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Sneakytiki wrote:
How long has it been? Capital One could be taking their time reporting. I've seen stuff take up to a few weeks to finally update on TU and sometimes EQ while EX is always within days.

This.  And I've seen the bureaus vary from time to time, in terms of some showing changes more quickly than others.

Message 3 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Sneakytiki wrote:

Well I apped for the card exactly 1 month ago on 5-6-15. Took 10 days to get. Had it 3,weeks. Was kinda shocked it reported so fast. Ok we will wait and see if it reports to other 2 bureaus or not. 

Message 4 of 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@taix818: If I recall I app'ed for mine the day before you did--May 5th. Mine just showed my when my first payment is due (June 25th) this past Thursday. Generally when that happens it reports to the bureaus 2 to 3 days later. In my case I haven't seen a "new account alert" here on my EQ CR tracking so I know it's not on EQ just yet but should be any time now. Hopefully the UTIL drop from the $15K CL will negate the new acct. ding to my score I'll receive.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@taix818: If I recall I app'ed for mine the day before you did--May 5th. Mine just showed my when my first payment is due (June 25th) this past Thursday. Generally when that happens it reports to the bureaus 2 to 3 days later. In my case I haven't seen a "new account alert" here on my EQ CR tracking so I know it's not on EQ just yet but should be any time now. Hopefully the UTIL drop from the $15K CL will negate the new acct. ding to my score I'll receive.

I was thinking same this as far as new account ding. But my score did not change. My util is a solid 10 percent. I expect a boost each percentage point I go down now. No more apps for me. Now this has hit. My due date is June 28th. 

Message 6 of 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

OP: Just puled my EX CR here on myFico and my Venture is reporting now also----and so is my Lowe's I just got approved for on Thursday! And even more weird Lowe's pulled EX for my approval and not TU! My UTIL on EX is down to 9% with the extra $20K in new credit reporting, but I still took a 1 pt. score drop down to 682  I hope it doesn't drop anymore once FIA AMEX starts to report...

BUSINESS
Message 7 of 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

OP: Just puled my EX CR here on myFico and my Venture is reporting now also----and so is my Lowe's I just got approved for on Thursday! And even more weird Lowe's pulled EX for my approval and not TU! My UTIL on EX is down to 9% with the extra $20K in new credit reporting, but I still took a 1 pt. score drop down to 682  I hope it doesn't drop anymore once FIA AMEX starts to report...

You will probably lose a few more points from the new account. but it will rebound quickly. i think you said you were looking for a mortgage. so after best to let some time get under your belt. I may go for the lowes. since amex is being so stingy. just to help my overall util. still havent made up my mind if i will take a hit on my tu. its my highest because it has the least amount of inquiries.BTW. how much did you get on your lowes?. i hope you asked them to raise it to 25k.

Message 8 of 10
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I got approved for Venture April 13th 

my 2nd statement cuts today (7th) and it's NOT report at all YET.. So yuh they're taking their time.

Message 9 of 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@taxi818: No my mortgage will be done and PIF hopefully by July 3rd (I made 2 payments this month to get it done and report PIF quicker). I app'ed in-store for Lowe's and got $1500--I thought this was a good sign since i didn't get the traditional $300 or $800. So I called Credit Solutions and asked for $15K.....the most they would let me have is $5K.  Really wasn't worth the extra TL for that--especially after watching people all week long this past week get $15K, $25K, and $35K on FIRST recon. I managed to get my full card # the next day, got on chat and asked for $10K---NOPE. I made a $10 purschsed and paid it back already--and it's going into the SD right next to Wal Mart M/C until next Summer and if the CL still doesn't go anywhere by then it's getting a Genereal discharge from this Army-LOL. H**L--even $10K would have made me quite happy!

BUSINESS
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.