Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture pre approval 13.49 couple questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Venture pre approval 13.49 couple questions

1 -  I am eligible for a BofA CLI as it has been six months. Should I do this first or does it matter? Is either bank sensitive and will they see the other right away? I'm going to have two browsers opened and same timing it.

2 -  Does the Capital One triple pull mean 3 hard inquiries just like that? I'm saying...they hard pull one from each credit agency, but other lenders such as BofA in this situation would see just one hard inquiry, right? Which brings me back to 1...will they even see the other with two browsers up?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Venture pre approval 13.49 couple questions

It is instant. The other lenders will see inquiries on whichever reports they pull.
Message 2 of 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Venture pre approval 13.49 couple questions

@Anonymous wrote:
It is instant. The other lenders will see inquiries on whichever reports they pull.

+1

If the trend is still active BofA will pull (1) EX and by some outside chance that you need to Recon a denial the next one they use is TU (which normally is used to overturn a denial AND CLI's)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.