Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venture rewards question.

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Venture rewards question.

You opened them all back up AND more new accounts? Big change from going down to 1. I'm not critcizing, just a big change.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:
I thought you had closed a bunch of cards in order to simplify?Lol you need to update your signature to reflect what you have now! Congrats tho. For some reason the Venture is super popular right now. For me personally it wouldn't be terribly useful even with a large limit.

Yes you are right I did close them back then. I actually got all of them reopened and also added 3 new cards this month.

HP's?

Only for 1 of the account. Others were SP.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

You opened them all back up AND more new accounts? Big change from going down to 1. I'm not critcizing, just a big change.

I agree with you that it is a big change. I think after being a member here for a while it is hard for me to stay with 1 card after reading approvals here. Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 16
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Do the Venture miles/points expire?

Message 14 of 16
OffToBetterStart
Valued Member

@Santi78342 wrote:

Do the Venture miles/points expire?

No as long as your account is in good standing then your good for the life of the account.

NFCU Cash Rewards $10,000 -Cap 1 Venture $10,750 - Care Credit $7,000 - Cap 1 Quicksilver $5,000 - Cap 1 Venture 1 $5,000 - Barclays Arrival $6,150 - Barclay Rewards $3,190 -Cap 1 Quicksilver $6,000 - Walmart $700
BK7 Discharge 1/04/2013
Current Scores EX (657) EQ (671) TU (644)
Message 15 of 16
Santi78342
Established Contributor

Thanks. Just making sure as I am not planning on using that sign up bonus anytime soon!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.