taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Venture spending requirements

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

$3,000 is a lot to spend in three months lol 

It can be for some.

I guess it's a lot for me because I have other spending bonus to hit also lol if this was my only then I would put all my bills on it.

+1 I won't make this one then. I'm not spending for the sake of spending  as most other bills already paid. 

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

It can be for some.

I guess it's a lot for me because I have other spending bonus to hit also lol if this was my only then I would put all my bills on it.

+1 I won't make this one then. I'm not spending for the sake of pending most other bills already paid. 

You couldn't prepay some things and BT the balance?

Message 12 of 22
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

It can be for some.

+1 I won't make this one then. I'm not spending for the sake of pending most other bills already paid. 

Very good ideal nixon. i could pre pay a few bills. like Cell phone. Cable bill etc. and i would easily make it. just as we speak the mail man just arrived with my card. so i actually have 81 days to do this. should not be big deal. 40k bills is outstanding. im sure the rest of my cards will notice. also. i got that Total rewards Visa. it has a 750 spend requirement in 3 months. to get 10k points. and i just finished. the 500 spend on the freedom card. this past monday. im done with new cards for sure. need to save a few 0 pecent offers until the current ones i have run out. thanks all.

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

It can be for some.

Very good ideal nixon. i could pre pay a few bills. like Cell phone. Cable bill etc. and i would easily make it. just as we speak the mail man just arrived with my card. so i actually have 81 days to do this. should not be big deal. 40k bills is outstanding. im sure the rest of my cards will notice. also. i got that Total rewards Visa. it has a 750 spend requirement in 3 months. to get 10k points. and i just finished. the 500 spend on the freedom card. this past monday. im done with new cards for sure. need to save a few 0 pecent offers until the current ones i have run out. thanks all.

I know some people are against this idea, but if you already took the HP's for the card you might as well get the bonus out of it.

Message 14 of 22
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

It can be for some.

I know some people are against this idea, but if you already took the HP's for the card you might as well get the bonus out of it.

Did you make the spend? as  know you have quite a few cards with the spend requirements. thats why i did not go for CSP which i got pre approval. 4k spend. is too much. together with the Venture. i can only be so creative.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine started from the day I activated the card.  Right now, I'm loving what it's showing.  Don't give up on them.Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

It can be for some.

Did you make the spend? as  know you have quite a few cards with the spend requirements. thats why i did not go for CSP which i got pre approval. 4k spend. is too much. together with the Venture. i can only be so creative.

Our monthly spend varies from 3-4K+/month regardless of spend bonuses on average.

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're about the same Nixon.  The next 6 months will push us to about double that.  Just starting to pay all bills via the cc's.  

Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

We're about the same Nixon.  The next 6 months will push us to about double that.  Just starting to pay all bills via the cc's.  

Yep. We pay everything that can be paid with CC on a CC.

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I'm having a problem with is my car payment.  They won't do it.  

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.