Did you mean: 

VentureOne Visa signature product change

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: VentureOne Visa signature product change

@ddemari wrote:
I guess since its not a need.
I could call and see what they say or just wait.

I feel the promo will hinder my chances although terms dont change. But quicksilver only offers a 9 month 0 percent while ventureone has 12 months.

Some lenders don't let you during 0% some do. The EO will tell you straight up if it's not possible. If it is they will see what they can do and get back to you.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe Cap One is reluctant to PC right now due to EMV chip upgrades. From what i've heard, the chip card manufacturers are starting to have trouble keeping up with demand right now.
Message 12 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

Anyone out there with a similiar experience chime in?
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe Cap One is reluctant to PC right now due to EMV chip upgrades. From what i've heard, the chip card manufacturers are starting to have trouble keeping up with demand right now.

That sounds reasonable. With all the last minute switching to EMV by lenders I would imagine they are working hard to keep up. Although they denied my PC on the phone with EO but sure enough I got my new card in the mail LOL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.