Did you mean: 

Verge?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Verge?

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

@I googled this and found a Verve MC..........great card $125 AF first yr, then $96, plus $60 maintenance fee billed @$5 month, plus a $30 applicable fee for whatever may be applied one time..........just what everyone is looking for!   You probably can get a beach vacation in Az if you sign up now as a bonus!  LMAO

I get the feeling this will replace the nasa fcu fever.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

@I googled this and found a Verve MC..........great card $125 AF first yr, then $96, plus $60 maintenance fee billed @$5 month, plus a $30 applicable fee for whatever may be applied one time..........just what everyone is looking for!   You probably can get a beach vacation in Az if you sign up now as a bonus!  LMAO

I get the feeling this will replace the nasa fcu fever.

I bet you're right. Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got this waste of paper in my mailbox about two weeks ago.

In the shredder it went.

Message 12 of 13
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Oh I got this too... Verve with **bleep**y terms or CU card with 5k and their one digit APR... I don't know... How will it blend in my industrial blender?

(Would actually like to see one with subprime credit card offers combined with subprime cards in the blender however)

http://www.willitblend.com/videos/credit-cards

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.